Sorry for the lack of an update yesterday, I fell asleep.
- Added about 40 words to the list of Japanese <-> English fandom terminology.
- Answered three calls for papers.
- Re-read digital_humanities (pdf) and added some quotes and structure to the methodology and tools sections based on that.
- Updated front page of wiki with a longer message in Japanese after there was a sudden spike in visitors from there during the weekend. Many thanks to Yukiko Yokohata for language-checking the text.
- Made arrangements to attend SGMS: Mechademia in Minneapolis at the end of September. Hoping to see many people there who were digital only up to now!